• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Was that the short?
Was it just a preview for an upcoming show?
It looks terrible.

"Adult Swim isn't targeting stoners!" Just keep telling yourself that DeMarco...

W6hmfes.gif

What the hell is Sakura doing with her hands right there?

Takashi

Was that the short?
Was it just a preview for an upcoming show?
It looks terrible.

"Adult Swim isn't targeting stoners!" Just keep telling yourself that DeMarco...

I feel like Demarco says that to troll people similar to how Anno trolled otaku in Evangelion

Crocodile

Sasha is still adorkable as ever :p

This is probably the one major flaw with the anime switching this around

In the manga we go straight from the Colossal titan breaking down the wall, eren decides to join the scouts, then time skip to him as a soldier and the trost arc happening. After the trost battle we flash back to this training where these characters are introduced in greater detail into the next arc where they'll be more relevant

I think this order works much better

Sasha is still adorkable as ever :p

I think this order works much better

Honestly I agree, it certainly made the Trost battle easier to follow, plus it had the added benefit of not wasting time during a flash back on characters I already knew who were dead. Honestly rereading what I wrote I must have been drinking the way the manga did it was stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom