• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, sleepy time for me.

Next week on Toonami:

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 17 - Female Titan: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 1
12:00 - Bleach - 358 - Clash!? Xcution attacks Ginjo
12:30 - Space Dandy - 23 - Lovers are Trendy, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 35 - An Unnecessary Addition
1:30 - One Piece - 269 - Robin Betrayed! The Motive of the World Government!
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 3 - Who Do You Think You Are, Having Two Faces!?
2:30 - Beware the Batman - 17 - Monsters
3:00 - Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage - 24 - The Gunslingers - END
3:30 - Naruto - 35 - The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 28 - Father
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 6 - Symphony for the Devil
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 54 - Heroes on Both Sides
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 31 - Jack in Egypt

Takashi

Though it's definitely overly dramatic, to be fair these guys probably didn't expect to actually encounter titans when they signed up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I miss the action from the earlier episodes, especially seeing these later episodes together.

AAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hard to find things to comment on rewatching this episode.

.......well............

..........I've got nothing, please, no more of those shorts.....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"The shorts were described by Toonami co-creator Jason DeMarco as, "sci-fi comedy shorts that tweak the tropes of cartoons we used to show like Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, etc.""

........I....don't see that at all.....

Though it's definitely overly dramatic, to be fair these guys probably didn't expect to actually encounter titans when they signed up.

which makes the first OP even more lame. OP shows cadets ready to kick Titan ass; what we really get: pussy ass cadets by the dozen

Takashi

"The shorts were described by Toonami co-creator Jason DeMarco as, "sci-fi comedy shorts that tweak the tropes of cartoons we used to show like Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, etc.""

........I....don't see that at all.....

They shouldve just played space ghost

which makes the first OP even more lame. OP shows cadets ready to kick Titan ass; what we really get: pussy ass cadets by the dozen

True but the OP has to be kinda hype filled anyway. I was referring more to the Military Police folk, who are kind of like the mall security of the AoT world. They stand guard, make money, but don't really expect to see any action- and would probably prefer not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom