• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
Have they actually made a snail phone to sell in Japan yet? I know landline phones aren't a big market anymore but still that would be cool as shit to have. Even a mobile phone like that would be pretty hilarious to have.

todd360

One piece speculation:

People speculate the fruit was Gol D. Roger's fruit. That's why Shanks found it in the first place

its a dumb theory. Someone would have mentioned that he has the same power roger did by this point. I assume there is some good backstory for how shank came across the fruit, but I doubt it has anything to do with roger.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Have they actually made a snail phone to sell in Japan yet? I know landline phones aren't a big market anymore but still that would be cool as shit to have. Even a mobile phone like that would be pretty hilarious to have.

I'd buy the shit out of that

One_Piece_Denden_Mushi_by_YellerCrakka.jpg

CGD2-02150_01.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
its a dumb theory. Someone would have mentioned that he has the same power roger did by this point. I assume there is some good backstory for how shank came across the fruit, but I doubt it has anything to do with roger.

But they haven't mentioned what the
Will of D
is yet.

Nonsensical plot omissions gonna be omitted.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Every time I hear this song, all I think of is the remix of this & "Couldn't Survive Without My Radio" in DJ Hero 2.

daveo42

Banned
Will of D
is yet.

That's because it's not an easily grounded concept that a lot of people don't even believe in (in the universe that is). Most think it has to do with the other kingdom from the Void Century.

We Bobo now.

todd360

Will of D
is yet.

A select few people know what the
will of D is. More people would know if roger had the gum gum fruit. The guy was infamous around the world.

Crocodile

Do they really have no video cameras in One Piece? Spadamn shouldn't have to rely solely on telephone to know what is happening on the outskirts of the island.

Also size is such a weird concept in OP. People of different races/the same race have such a large variance in their sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom