• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's nothing....

(later one piece spoilers)

Jinbei was mentioned 10 years before he appeared in the manga

The best example is
Boa Hancock, who actually appeared ON THE COVER OF SHOUNEN JUMP before the crew even entered the Grand Line

I warned you guys of One Piece's 8 minute start ups, right? We're currently 6 minutes in and haven't hit the OP.

But at least this is now new material.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, that was about a 6-7 minute recap. I get it helps fill people in, especially since we're right near the start of a new arc, but you could have cut at least a minute or so out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The best example is
Boa Hancock, who actually appeared ON THE COVER OF SHOUNEN JUMP before the crew even entered the Grand Line

I warned you guys of One Piece's 8 minute start ups, right? We're currently 6 minutes in and haven't hit the OP.

But at least this is now new material.

Don't forget
Silvers Rayleigh showing up in Buggy's flashback YEARS before he was introduced. That's always been my favorite.

Its a known fact that Japanese children have severe memory problems. Thats why we need a recap, for the children

Nah, Toei's run by incompetent fucks that would prefer having good ratings with sloooow manga material than making filler and probably killing ratings.

Its a known fact that Japanese children have severe memory problems. Thats why we need a recap, for the children

image.php

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey a map showing the location of everyone. Sure can't wait for them to show it at the BEGINNING OF 90% OF THE EPISODES NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom