• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.
g9tZ2tBl.jpg

Neji wouldn't waste his piss on that

Amikami

Banned
Well Sakura, getting the same type of grass would have been kinda common sense. What does the academy teach you kids beside clone and transformation jutsu. Seriously.

Amikami

Banned
Current Manga Spoilers

The current big bad Kaguya

Please...She might be strong but she's incompetent or so it seems. Black Zetsu does all the talking and orders her around. She can't make decisions for herself. She hardly talks. I almost wonder if BZ is controlling her and she needs rescuing.

daveo42

Banned
Please just kill Sakura now.

Please...She might be strong but she's incompetent or so it seems. Black Zetsu does all the talking and orders her around. She can't make decisions for herself. She hardly talks. I almost wonder if BZ is controlling her and she needs rescuing.

While she totally gets blindsided by some pretty interesting things and there's the whole Black Zetsu thing, she can easily take two guys on at the same time.

Amikami

Banned
While she totally gets blindsided by some pretty interesting things and there's the whole Black Zetsu thing, she can easily take two guys on at the same time.

No. Don't get me wrong. She as strong as they come...but I don't see the point of Black Zetsu unless he's in it for something else. Otherwise, he's complete unneccessary and doesn't allow Kaguya to truely show of.

Oh god I would laugh/rage so hard if that happened

Ya know what. I'm just gunna call it. With Kishi ya never know. Remember when
Kaguya touched Sasuke and Naruto's faces and cried. It was a cry for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom