• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they fucked up either Esdeath or JUSTICE's voice, then fuck this dub completely. Really, all of the Jaegers need good voices. No one cares about Night Raid, so they're fine with crap voices.

If they fucked up either Esdeath or JUSTICE's voice, then fuck this dub completely. Really, all of the Jaegers need good voices. No one cares about Night Raid, so they're fine with crap voices.

Whenever I see that name I keep reading it as Exdeath.
160px-Ff5_exdeath.jpg

Well that's a damn good combo, it'd be crazy if that sucked.

Chris Patton does a great Keima and Luci Christian is great as Elsie. The rest of the cast is hit or miss, but having the two leads with strong VA and good previous chemistry in FMP certainly puts it on the better side of dubs.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I usually give dubs a lot of leeway (seeing as I prefer them), but I'm kinda disappointed in AgK's voice performance.

Its not that im disappointed in general with it, its just that in the year 2015 we shouldnt be getting dubs of this quality anymore unless its really low budget, and considering how popular AGK is, it doesnt look good compared to funi and viz

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just realized, this skipped the second chapter of the manga.
Unless they plan to adapt it later.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why is he so eager to prove himself?

You're assassinating someone, it's not about "proving" yourself

SOLD MY AKAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom