• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then she dropped Asuda from a great height to drain all her HP in order to finish the fight.

........also wow, yeah, it is Ryuko.

Crocodile

"IS THIS THE ELEVEN HIT COMBO!?!?!?!"

LMFAO

This is some strong animation and choreography though. Too many explosions of color though. Obscures the fight.

So the prize for victory is Asuna's hand in marriage or something? LOL

Mizerman

Animation's nice & all, but I can't make myself care about this fight considering I don't care about Zekken & I'm tired of Asuda after the first half.

Agreed. I mean, it was decent and all, but the characters are still kinda bland for me to care about.

Moaradin

Seriously? So Kirito totally could have beaten her if he had tried as hard as Asuna.

Pretty sure he totally
loses
100%. What Kirito said earlier in the episode will make a lot more sense later on.

5 mins of SAO was actually good. Too bad it'll go back to boring bullshit next week.

This arc actually has a lot of good action in it, and it handles it's drama decently by SAO standards.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So if you were part of the naruto manga community like I am, for the past week you would have been part of a HinataVsakura who would beat who battle.

Twist: This is actually the tutor her mother has hired and she's a VRMMO addict, too!

So we got 5 minutes of good action before they had to go and make it weird again before the end of the episode. "Was harem not fun enough? How about yuri?"

Ok I can believe a punch is a command, but for a fucking monk, not a swordsman. Why would a swordsman have a punch to the solar plexus.

Uhh, you can pretty much do anything in game. Just that commands do more damage. Like how Kirito showed Klein how to kill pigs with rocks in the first episode.

Ok I can believe a punch is a command, but for a fucking monk, not a swordsman. Why would a swordsman have a punch to the solar plexus.

In FFXIV, the gladiator (basically the class before you level up to the paladin job) has a move called shield bash where you deliver a strike with your shield and cause stun for 3 seconds. I imagine it'd work the same if you didn't have a shield and it'd basically be throwing a punch or an elbow to inflict stun.

Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom