• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I'm sure some people find it funny that Luffy & Chopper can't see through the Sniper King disguise. I'm not one of them.

That was an interesting camera angle for Nami.......

Mik317

SPOILERS

Legit worst part of this last part is how to make Ussop apologize.
yeah he was a twat about some things but technically he was validated and we just spent a whole arc about not leaving our friends behind. Seemed a bit out of character is all

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey we're flashing back to when we kept telling everyone this is when they went over the damn moment talking about the set-up of how Merry got there.

SPOILERS

yeah he was a twat about some things but technically he was validated and we just spent a whole arc about not leaving our friends behind. Seemed a bit out of character is all

Yeah, that irked me a bit too. All worked out thought.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Honestly, these flashbacks are probably justified since people tend to forget these details and it is a long series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To be fair, it's been a long ass time since we saw this scene. This flashback is deserved.

SPOILERS

I disagree on that, but we'll discuss it when we get there.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, this kind of flashback is fine because of how damn long it's been since we last saw it & some people forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom