• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

image.php

There you are, Seda. Why did you change your name to Man God?
And why'd you get demodded as well?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Ginyu uses the art of MIND TAKING (oooooWWEEEEEEEEoooooo), it's the FINAL BATTLE as Ryuko and Satsuki take on Ragyo clad in Shinra-Koketsu with the fate of the world in the balance, Michiko takes to the ring to get Hatchin back, the group battles Thrym and then some really stupid shit goes down, Naruto tries to level up his Rasengan, Rob Lucci may be defeated but the Straw Hats still face a no-win situation with Luffy incapacitated and no escape in sight, and the Female Titan sets her sights on Eren as the scouts take refuge in the forest.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 33 - Full Power, Goku! Captain Ginyu’s Desperate Attack!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 34 - Surprise! Goku is Ginyu and Ginyu is Goku!?
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 24 - Past the Infinite Darkness - END
1:00 - Michiko e Hatchin - 6 - The Saudade of Fools, Part 2
1:30 - Sword Art Online II - 17 - Excalibur
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 76 - The Next Step
2:30 - One Piece - 310 - From the Sea, a Friend Arrives! The Straw Hats Share the Strongest Bond!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 18 - Forest of Giant Trees: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 2

Man God

Non-Canon Member
And why'd you get demodded as well?

Weird things happen in Non-Canon™ months but I'm sure the status quo will return in September.

if I was a mod I'd edit Metatrons episode title for One Piece tonight. Such a god damn spoiler

Raxus

2 must sees tonight. Kill la Kill finale and One Piece.

Uh when are we regrouping with Shikamaru squad? I forgot how slow Naruto can be at times.

Grexeno

Weird things happen in Non-Canon™ months but I'm sure the status quo will return in September.

if I was a mod I'd edit Metatrons episode title for One Piece tonight. Such a god damn spoiler
Yeah, there are some incredibly spoilery One Piece episode titles coming up. Unfortunately there's really no way to avoid being spoiled by them.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Considering
you saw a whole shitload of the Straw Hats' friends blasted into the sea just a couple weeks ago, it's not a spoiler at all unless somebody goes around shouting, "hey, that's a spoiler!"

Now the NEXT TWO episode titles are straight up spoilers. :D

Long running anime series have had bad spoilery episode names since forever, the exception is Gintama, where the episode name has jack shit to do with the actual episode most of the time

I still remember when I was watching the original Gundam series a few years ago, there's a long gap where Char doesn't show up and then the next episode preview says the episode's name is "CHAR RETURNS"

yeah thanks

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Long running anime series have had bad spoilery episode names since forever, the exception is Gintama, where the episode name has jack shit to do with the actual episode most of the time

I still remember when I was watching the original Gundam series a few years ago, there's a long gap where Char doesn't show up and then the next episode preview says the episode's name is "CHAR RETURNS"

yeah thanks

It's funny with Gundam. The original show is basically the only one with the excuse of being based off of existing material. The vast majority of popular shonen shows besides it are just giant manga ads.

Gundam shows post MSG still have X character dies style titles, even though they are the source materials.

Moaradin

yeah thanks

The random Gintama episode titles are the best

Raxus

It's funny with Gundam. The original show is basically the only one with the excuse of being based off of existing material. The vast majority of popular shonen shows besides it are just giant manga ads.

Gundam shows post MSG still have X character dies style titles, even though they are the source materials.

I am trying to find the anime image of the guy saying he will never die and the the next episode title but I can't.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We should have a month of ninjas. Ninja-cember or something. Ninja Scroll, then Ninja Resurrection..........& then I don't know, one of them Naruto movies & ending with a marathon of Shippuden.

.......but I mainly want those first two........ESPECIALLY Resurrection for the reactions.

We should have a month of ninjas. Ninja-cember or something. Ninja Scroll, then Ninja Resurrection..........& then I don't know, one of them Naruto movies & ending with a marathon of Shippuden.

.......but I mainly want those first two........ESPECIALLY Resurrection for the reactions.
Shinovember?

LOLDSFAN

yzuL4B8.gif

Mission Impossible was pretty good. The stunts were amazing. Go see it if you're into spy action movies and Tom Cruise .
He can do no wrong lol.

New thread, awesome. How many posts did I have in the last one? 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom