• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go full stupid Tatsumi.

tumblr_m8bwxqnhM91qja3d5o1_500.png

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
At least the guy voicing Zanku is rather self aware of things and sounds like he is having a blast, it is not much, but it is something.

Korigama

Hm, Tatsumi getting tricked into hugging that guy led to FFXIII flashbacks.
Was just as creepy when Barthandelus pulled the same stunt on Snow.

And personally, I wouldn't want a sword that could get me killed by just a slight slip while cleaning it.

Crocodile

It is, unless the author decides to bullshit some new thing they can do. They don't have to all show up, a lot are lost.

This track is pretty good

CHA-CHA-CHA-CHA

You can't say there are X of a thing and then not show all X. Talk about betrayed expectations. LAME. Maybe Bass is right and some are in the prequel manga (which I just learned was a thing)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This episode has been alright if not for Zanku's VA knowing how silly this show is. I can't help but laugh at his deliveries.

You can't say there are X of a thing and then not show all X. Talk about betrayed expectations. LAME. Maybe Bass is right and some are in the prequel manga (which I just learned was a thing)

They could easily have a character who wields several Imperial Arms Noctis style show up during the final battle to scratch off a bunch if they don't decide to introduce some in the prequel series.

you are wrong but thats fine

In the prequel manga they use shittier versions of Imperial Arms I forget the name but they are different

Currently yes but I feel it's certainly a possibility to see some in the prequel depending upon what the Mangaka plans to do with the rest of the IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom