• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Wow commercial for Splatoon content updates. Don't see that often lol

to be fair.

That wasn't all that bad. Stock as hell but not bad

Some of the fights in this show are pretty cool. Sad thing is one of the better things about this show is gonna be ruined by this horrible dub. None of the scenes that are supposed to be badass or emotional are gonna hit AT ALL

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3D9xyDp.gif

How did someone who has a extremely broken powerup end up jobbing so early in the story

He made the mistake of fighting one of the top 3 most powerful characters in the franchise, then he got cocky by showing Akame her most precious person. I believe he can't use his 5 abilities at the same time and he believes that nobody can strike their most precious loved one, Akame can because
her sister is both the person she loves the most and the person she wants to kill the most

Crocodile

That power sucks in every fighting series "I can read your mind" is about as useful as "I can't feel pain" because you can just shonen hearto past both

I like the shows where they just use the power against the wielder. The
Terrence D'Arby
fight from Jojo is a prime recent example

Korigama

To be fair, Akame is supposed to sound monotone iirc, but this might be a little much.
More than anyone else, I'm reminded of Milla's English dub in the Tales of Xillia games. As with Akame, sounds monotone and deeper than one would expect from a girl her age/with her appearance, and about as divisive in reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom