• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was super easy to convince. "WE'RE FRIENDS, RIGHT?" "hrm. She said we were friends. Better endanger my entire career and way of life for her." Time for Sword Art Online II.

HJCrW8T.png

Crocodile

Shit got real near the end there. Had to keep quiet to focus my energy on the actual show. I still don't think Satoshi had to kill that entire family, just the old boss should have been enough for revenge no?

Zubz

Banned
I might be back for One Piece, but there's no way I'm watching SAO. If you guys need me, I'll be playing Crypt Worlds.

Just think guys, in a couple weeks, we'll be done with SAO till they make another season.

Unfortunately the show replacing SAO, Parasyte, has a cast that is almost as terrible.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
when I took multiple choice tests and got to a question I didn't know, i looked at the answers I gave to the surrounding questions. Typically if you had N choices, you'd see one letter used every N questions as the correct answer.

So, A, E, ? , D, B.

For ?, if C seeemed like one of the reasonable answers, I'd probably choose it. And would be right.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Shit got real near the end there. Had to keep quiet to focus my energy on the actual show. I still don't think Satoshi had to kill that entire family, just the old boss should have been enough for revenge no?
Did he kill the entire family? I think he was being an ass to make him think he killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom