• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Wow they didn't even cheap out and have Asuan DC in the midst of battle O_O

oh please, fucking PLEASE tell me they do not offscreen this whole boss fight

this episode is going so well

See, I was actually going to respond to this earlier and say "its SAO, what do you expect". But then they go ahead and do this

What the hell is Asuna's character class supposed to be?

Anime waifu - class

I need to take some time to listen to this OST. So good.

Didn't bring my ps2 to college and my copies of 1/3 that I bought for less than $5 in total

well...
I got what I paid for. They...boot?

I'd tell you to emulate it, but Xenosaga I runs like garbage on PC. Its totally worth going through it when you got some time though, just to see where Monolith got its start from. Its cool to see how ametuerish the series starts as, to the ambitious places Episode 2 and especially 3 went.

Holy shit, she didn't get DCed at the most inopportune time imaginable?

Nope

I'm convinced the author of SAO didn't actually write this arc, either someone else who knew somewhat how to construct a decent story made it or the author entered a zen like state and greatly went above and beyond his abilities and probably doesn't remember writing it.

Nope

I'm convinced the author of SAO didn't actually write this arc, either someone else who knew somewhat how to construct a decent story made it or the author entered a zen like state and greatly went above and beyond his abilities and probably doesn't remember writing it.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was filler for the writer to start on S3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom