• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug15| You know, Luffy, we really are One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just hope this means we're FINALLY going to be leaving & heading back to Water 7 after all this time. Or at the very least, by the end of the month.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why did they even make another Hitman movie? The last one bombed. They have to realize this isn't a sustainable film franchise and should stick with the games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did they even make another Hitman movie? The last one bombed. They have to realize this isn't a sustainable film franchise and should stick with the games.
I wonder how many people who see them even KNOW they're based on games.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man the Marines are just filled with mono-jobbers

Nah.

Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy are monsters.
Nami is arguably the best navigator in the world.
Robin's fruit is broken.
Franky is a genius shipwright/cyborg
Chopper's a highly skilled doctor from an island known for its medical expertise.
And Usopp is a God of sniping.

It's kind of amazing that they're treating it like a reboot because of the reception the last one got AND IT'S STILL WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET FUCKED SPANDAM YOU PIECE OF SHIT. NOW YOU'RE PARALYZED.

Grexeno

C4oUyjv.gif

C4oUyjv.gif

C4oUyjv.gif

C4oUyjv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom