• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Dec14| Watch the reruns, Shinji

Status
Not open for further replies.
rJabjXp.gif

Oh hi, Eren.

Raxus

And with that the series began to go downhill again for not having the balls to kill one of the worst protagonists in history.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
And with that the series began to go downhill again for not having the balls to kill one of the worst protagonists in history.

Eren isn't THAT bad.

But yeah, the show should have shifted to be about Mikasa and Armin because they're way better characters.

Line_HTX

AHH, that was a nice shower.

Despite my obvious dislike for the EVA franchise, let's get the show on the road.

I think Ritsuko and Misato are enjoyable to watch.

Let's GO!

Raxus

I remember being disappointed by this reveal, since the story was no longer gutsy.

I remember when this reveal kept on disappointing me because Eren bogs this series down with his bullshit more than Sasuke does with Naruto and that is saying something.

daveo42

Banned
I remember when this reveal kept on disappointing me because Eren bogs this series down with his bullshit more than Sasuke does with Naruto and that is saying something.

It's because he only exists to push the plot forward and isn't much of an interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom