• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because no one else liked SAO.

Robin is lazybones confirmed.

At least we still have InuyashaGAF.

Btw, here you go.

iXCAQHV0krJ83.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It never happened, 4kids gave up the rights after the Alabasta ARc

Though the game One Piece Pirates Carnival does show what they would have done with Skypiea.
"King" Eneru
Wyler (who sounds like Mexican Vegeta)
Satori sounds like Barney the Dinosaur
And they took Bellamy's title of "Hyena" a bit too literally.

It's basically the three HxH arcs in your preferred order, this, and whatever else you feel like listing.

HxH Chimera Ant Arc
OP Water 7/
Enies Lobby
FMA Promised Day Arc

Those are my top 3, after that I dunno what I'd put 4 and 5, could make arguments for Chunin Exam, Sause Retrieval Arc, HxH other 2 major arcs, YYH DT or Sensui arcs, and Bleach Soul Society

4kids might have ruined One Piece forever in America but I'm still thankful they introduced me to it back in the day.

I'm just glad I saw through their bullshit and found the real show.

Seda

Sanji is still my favorite character. I appreciate that he can actually contemplate things when he needs to, and reacts believably. Eric's voice-over performance helps too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Though the game One Piece Pirates Carnival does show what they would have done with Skypiea.
"King" Eneru
Wyler (who sounds like Mexican Vegeta)
Satori sounds like Barney the Dinosaur
And they took Bellamy's title of "Hyena" a bit too literally.

The first two things still happened in Funi's dub that aired on Toonami. They were forced to retain certain name edits that 4Kids had already established for the TV broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom