• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aku is such a dick. He destroys their world then makes them build him statues in return for letting them live on his.

Wow apparently Akus origin episode won an Emmy?

Yup. It's one of the most amazing animated things you'll ever see. It's ridiculously good.

Crocodile

I always found it odd how a random stranger off the street could even approach Aku so casually. Throughout the series you'll see that Aku's abilities to survey what's going around him are very inconsistent. I never felt that Genndy completely thought out the implications of Aku's reign over the Earth. Show still fucking awesome though.

daveo42

Banned
Aku doesn't kill people, he just fucks with them endlessly. Sending Jack through time and having a Pit of Hate. Crush your enemies into submission.

I always found it odd how a random stranger off the street could even approach Aku so casually. Throughout the series you'll see that Aku's abilities to survey what's going around him are very inconsistent. I never felt that Genndy completely thought out the implications of Aku's reign over the Earth. Show still fucking awesome though.
You always have great insight

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Aku really doesn't need to worry about anyone coming for him, only Jack can hurt him and he's got all kinds of spies out there looking for him. Like the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom