• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
What every woman wants. A giant teddy bear to replace their SO. And ladies, he's BIG.

I miss the horrible sex line commercials. At least they were funny.

Crocodile

Aku really doesn't need to worry about anyone coming for him, only Jack can hurt him and he's got all kinds of spies out there looking for him. Like the girl.

There's nothing to suggest the girl is a spy as opposed to a concerned citizen. If I saw some weird shit going down, I couldn't drive/fly over to D.C, walk into the Oval Office and tell Obama "yo I saw some weird shit you should probably get up on that".

We know Aku "rules the world" but we are never given much insight into what that means other than he subjugates some different groups and others kind of look up to him. Ruling a planet requires an organization scheme/hierarchy to actual make sure things RUN and not have everything fall into chaos because Aku isn't all knowing/seeing and how "hands on" he is varies from episode to episode (when he shows up). I feel if this was a comic book series/manga first, Aku would have a series of Dragons (who might have their own hench-people) that fill out the hierarchy of the people who actually run the planet. The future world of Samurai Jack is a very interesting place, especially how it stresses some legendary and fantastical elements, but we are never given much insight to how it actually does/should run. It doesn't necessarily NEED to have this info filled out but it's absence is still unfortunate.

Takeshi's brooding phase throughout season 2 didn't really annoy me as much as everyone else, I was able to tolerate it until he went full blown emo after
getting dumped.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
JCubdck.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom