• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last week, TRAINING IN THE MIDDLE OF FILLER

Manga spoilers
Rukia just can't get a win can she?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
That episode was amazing, except for that bleh ending.

I really don't like ultra-weird endings. The ending from the previous episode actually made some kind of sense.

On another note, Blue Exorcist starts next week!?

M-bison-yes-o.gif

Already watched subbed, will watch again dubbed. I hope they air the movie at some point because I have yet to see it.

The movie is great and looks beautiful.

daveo42

Banned
I think it's time for more Bravely Default till One Piece. Filler doesn't matter and Naruto is going to drag its feet for a long time.

ckohler

THE END!???

So if dandy became a god, what happened to prince?????
Dandy didn't become a god. He just traveled into the future where for some reason he was eventually worshiped like Buddha, maybe for winning that race billions of years ago? I don't know. Why am I trying to explain his show? It has no continuity and doesn't care.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So in order for Staley to emote as Shrimpo, he needs to be evil.

Hear that Kubo? Make him evil!

That episode was amazing, except for that bleh ending.

I really don't like ultra-weird endings. The ending from the previous episode actually made some kind of sense.

On another note, Blue Exorcist starts next week!?

M-bison-yes-o.gif

Already watched subbed, will watch again dubbed. I hope they air the movie at some point because I have yet to see it.

Doesn't the manga still on going dampen it? I hate watching anime that deviate from the source material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom