• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Hunter x Hunter, Kill la Kill, and Space Dandy all delivered so hard this week
p0QHO.gif

Amikami

Banned
That was out of no where, but I think that was absolutely the best episode ending yet. Now that is an episode to remember. Just crazy!!! Whats the character death count at by now anyway?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
For once I am kind of glad to see Bleach, I need to gather my brain cells together and having something as vapid at Bleach will help with that.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
.....ok.

That was a pretty great episode overall, with that Adventure Time-esque coldish ending that lends nothing to the plot that we were SO invested in to that point.

Rather enjoyable, totally a DANDY, but I must admit feeling a bit meh at how the serious cool all went screwball and odd just for the sake of odd at the end.

Regiruler

That episode was amazing, except for that bleh ending.

I really don't like ultra-weird endings. The ending from the previous episode actually made some kind of sense.

On another note, Blue Exorcist starts next week!?

M-bison-yes-o.gif

Already watched subbed, will watch again dubbed. I hope they air the movie at some point because I have yet to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom