• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n12uquDh3i1qf5ekbo1_1280.jpg

It's funny that SAO plays the "guy in real life" card for a joke in the first episode and then...

Personally, the first ten episodes of FMA:B is probably the worst segment of the show. Not because it's unwatchable or anything, not at all, pacing is just odd.

There was this obvious sense of "well everyone surely watched this from FMA 03 right? *speeds*"

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Gee, I hope this villain doesn't make the mistake of attacking the metal parts of our young heroes. That would surely be a silly mistake that wouldn't be repeated over and over in the early part of the series.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
There was this obvious sense of "well everyone surely watched this from FMA 03 right? *speeds*"

Well, I mean, I was glad they did it, I wanted them to get through the stuff they knew that we all saw almost a decade ago and get to the new stuff.

Well, I mean, I was glad they did it, I wanted them to get through the stuff they knew that we all saw almost a decade ago and get to the new stuff.

but thats kinda unfair to newcomers and it bogs the pace of everything up to resenbul (however it is spelt) which is still important even if *we* have seen the new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom