• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings for the shows so far tonight

Space Dandy > One Piece > Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood > Naruto > Soul Eater > Ghost in the Shell > Bleach > Naruto Shippuden > SAO

Seda

Okay, since we have a few people watching for the first time, let's try to keep spoilers for FMA:B hidden. I mean, I'm not going to totally enforce full spoiler rules, but be considerate and don't ruin major twists out of the blue.

789shadow

Banned
Okay, since we have a few people watching for the first time, let's try to keep spoilers for FMA:B hidden. I mean, I'm not going to totally enforce full spoiler rules, but be considerate and don't ruin major twists out of the blue.
It was his sled.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

[fake spoilers] the older brother is shorter!!! lol. [/fake spoilers]

Levyne

Banned

Too bad we don't have an appropriate gif for spoilers

Wait who's watching FMA:B for the first time?

MikeMyers

Too bad we don't have an appropriate gif for spoilers

But we got an appropriate gif for plot.

lust.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom