• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike

Great episode.

"I always wanted to die by extreme sucking!"
"I alwayswanted to die by extreme sucking!"

LMAO
"I always wanted to die by extreme sucking"
lol.

I always wanted to die by extreme sucking
Death by extreme sucking...
Yeah.
"I wanted to die from extreme sucking" LOL
Lol death by extreme sucking
Dandy always wanted to die by extreme sucking.
Death by extreme sucking. XD
"I always wanted to die by extreme sucking"
LMAO Die by extreme sucking.....
ku-xlarge.jpg

One of the best things about Space Dandy is the hilarious banter between Dandy, Meow and QT.

The second half had that in spades. I love it when these guys interact with other in these dire situations.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, that was something, I am not sure what, but it was something. Time for the soul sucking numbness of Bleach.

Mik317

I enjoyed that episode.

This show may not have much in way of substance but it is a fun watch.

Now to turn my brain off for an hour

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
CAITLIN WINRY LAIKA NOOOO!~~! -ahem-

A 2 piece ep of a different kind. I loved seeing the thing from in the fridge on Cowboy bebop ending up somewhere, ha. "I can't eat anymore..."

A pretty nice episode. Didn't feel like EVERYTHING was focused on simply one part, like some eps do. I appreciated both parts pretty well.

Regiruler

I love the previews. Bah.

Don't know whether or not to stay up for blue exorcist. I'm not a huge fan of watching episodes of an anime I haven't already started, so I'll probably do something else until then.

Seda

One of the best things about Space Dandy is the hilarious banter between Dandy, Meow and QT.

The second half had that in spades. I love it when these guys interact with other in these dire situations.

I generally agree with that.

This episode did seem to lack a little flow though, but random weird turns in the episode is probably something to expect from Space Dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom