• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How exactly do you kill Death Incarnate?

It makes more sense in the manga.

SPOILERS
Lord Death doesn't sacrifice himself like that. Instead, Kid activates a power-up that would ascend him to the level of Grim Reaper, and since only one Death can exist in the world, Lord Death gracefully accepts his demise.

tumblr_m11i78MpVR1rru223o1_500.gif

A witch's soul.
Tastes like slut.

Crocodile

That's how the fight ends? No blocking or even dodging or even whisking the others the safety quickly?

LAME AS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

This arm whipping animation is so bad lol someone gif that

No it wasn't. Unless we are thinking of different cuts?

Jeez Arachane has done JACK SHIT since we went into pure filler :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ahhh, we finally done? & wow, why does it feel like it's been so long since we've seen a soul on the show?

Ah well, time to get some sleep. Just hope I can sleep in.

No it wasn't. Unless we are thinking of different cuts?

Jeez Arachane has done JACK SHIT since we went into pure filler :/

It was a shot of Death from the side and just his arm was whipping back and forth while his body didn't move, it looked really awkward and they looped the animation for like 5 seconds.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See, this is why I prefer manga over anime. At least you get the creator's intent.

And for once, I don't go to bed angry. Just disappointed.

Raxus

Well that was depressingly boring. I am headed to bed early. See you all for Inuyasha. I will post my Jack impressions later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I HAVE RISEN!

Thrown off the shackles of hanging out with a friend and watching Toonami in silence, I have returned for the back half! Getting the Wii U ready as we speak.

Tonight's theme so far? Legit Shookery

f56tyX8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom