• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Something I REALLY liked about Jack is they never, ever nerfed his sword in the series. Whenever it came down to the sword vs. something else, the sword always won. This forced them to get creative about taking the sword from Jack or creating situations where it wouldn't necessarily let him auto-win, but it was so satisfying knowing that Jack's sword would always be top dog.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Something I REALLY liked about Jack is they never, ever nerfed his sword in the series. Whenever it came down to the sword vs. something else, the sword always won. This forced them to get creative about taking the sword from Jack or creating situations where it wouldn't necessarily let him auto-win, but it was so satisfying knowing that Jack's sword would always be top dog.

Truth is a lot of those times just proved that Jack could win without it, it would just take a lot longer. Which makes it even better.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I was just about to say, "Man, I can't believe how fast tonight went, with SAO gone I feel like I can go the distance easily."

And then I remembered IGPX and Clone Wars were next. =/

Oh well, at least the "boring" stretch of the night is only an hour this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom