• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is a fucking action packed episode guys, like this is a full on war battle. I love it, Honestly I fucking love the clone wars. Battles happening everywhere, some of the strongest jedi in the universe wrecking shit, just some good times.

Can you even do that? I thought you were required to have at least one PKMN on your team

Yeah they have some crappy pokemon on their team, all their good pokemon including their hm users and trained pokemon are stored currently

Also in gen 1 you can deposite your only living pokemon and then wipe because the rest of your team is dead lol

MikeMyers

Yeah they have some crappy pokemon on their team, all their good pokemon including their hm users and trained pokemon are stored currently

Also in gen 1 you can deposite your only living pokemon and then wipe because the rest of your team is dead lol

I just tested that out, pretty funny. Made me lose half my money though.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm surprised Asoka, a padawan still is doing so well against these guys tho I guess war times means your stronger than you would usually be in times of peace.

MikeMyers

Time for Inuyasha.

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

BEST GAF START NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom