• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb14| We Kick Ass for the LORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh Dandy, even in the end you're still the same pervy asshole.

Another episode where the main characters don't die. Neat.

A good episode. Not better than last week's but it was a nice change of pace.

I'll be back for the hilarity known as Sword Art Online.

Wilsongt

38848-The-Feels-gif-UHzu.gif

I have mixed feelings on this episode, on the one hand the writing and story was pretty well told... but I don't feel like it fit into Space Dandy at all, you can't just throw in a random serious episode into a slap stick comedy.

Amikami

Banned
Adeley big ass breasted last boss confirmed.

Cute episode. I'm glad that the Grandfather came around. I immediately assumed that he died in that house and then the woman moved in. It's kind like what I've hoped to see. a different side of Dandy. Didn't necessarily have to be a kind side. but I just glad to see he has more sides to him.

daveo42

Banned
Never change Dandy...never change.

Fantastic feels episode this time around and I'm looking forward the to 1-2 more episodes paced like this. It's a nice break from the insanity that is weekly Dandy.

Speaking of, next week looks insane.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"War of the vest & undies"

Oh man, with a title like that, I can't wait to see next week's episode.

MikeMyers

Okay here for ToonamiGAF, I'm 3 hours behind so I couldn't watch Space Dandy with you guys. I'll try for BleachGAF, although Shippuden bored the hell out of me last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom