• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

Now who is this guy?

I just realized. Whenever Kagome goes back to the present every thing seems fine shouldn't she just stay there and everything will just work out?

Takashi

Was Kanna supposed to be a more prominent character but fan reception was poor or something, or was it intended for her to be in the background from the start?

Was Kanna supposed to be a more prominent character but fan reception was poor or something, or was it intended for her to be in the background from the start?

I think it's more a case of making her power too OP so the best way for the mangaka to use her was to not use her

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So do they ever explain why the present never changes due to HOW MUCH KAGOME HAS DONE TO THE PAST?!? Every time she comes back, it should be completely & utterly different.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Kanna was pretty involved for a while. Naraku just kept getting more new incarnations, plus things like the Band of 7 and stuff distracted things from his usual group.

She also mostly partnered with Kagura, and Kagura was getting pretty rebellious by the time the first anime was ending.

So do they ever explain why the present never changes due to HOW MUCH KAGOME HAS DONE TO THE PAST?!? Every time she comes back, it should be completely & utterly different.
Shhh time travel doenst work like that
latest

it totally does.
Either that or its the time travel that Kagome was always involved in the past

Unless the present is the way it is because Kagome had gone back in time. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

Kagome's like, " Bitch I'm right here."

Going to assume this is an example time machine time travel where history can't be changed regardless of what you do the flow of time will make things eventually play out the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom