• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I think the show's just not for me. It has a few cool parts but then massive amounts of stupid fanservice.

At least it's not just bad like Attack on Titan, but I don't get the hype. C'est la vie.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I am reeeally, REALLY torn by this show

it seems like every few minutes, there's something that makes me roll my eyes and go "well okay this is just bullshit", but then there's something else that's legitimately awesome

I still don't know what to think.

Its a anime and it knows it.

Moaradin

it seems like every few minutes, there's something that makes me roll my eyes and go "well okay this is just bullshit", but then there's something else that's legitimately awesome

You just gotta let it's craziness wash over you. It's really stupid and it fully embraces it.

Crocodile

I know Sawano get a lot of hate but I think the man can deliver good "butt rock" music. It's not good in a traditional sense but it works for stupid shows like this one :)

There's a reason this show is such a love/hate affair. There's some amazing stuff wrapped in with some embarrassing stuff. It's up to you if you can take the bad with the good and everybody falls differently on the spectrum.

If nothing was censored from that episode, then Toonami can get away with almost anything short of hentai.

Accept the crazy awesomeness. That is the only way to live.

But I will admit this show does have more to it than just off the wall action and revealing outfits. You'll start to see it soon.

ckohler

I just want to reiterate, nothing in KLK has been censored yet. Very impressive.

I know we thought Ryuko's transformation was slightly censored but having seen again, I can tell it's not. It's just blurry because of bad compression.

TheOGB

Banned
Yes, I think the Toonami watchers now understand Kill La Kill a good deal better. Next week, well, not sure what is with this team and episode 4s.
But this episode 4 is actually good

You've got this more figured out than you think because that's basically the whole show.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think the show's just not for me. It has a few cool parts but then massive amounts of stupid fanservice.

At least it's not just bad like Attack on Titan, but I don't get the hype. C'est la vie.

Gona let you in on a secret, this show is all about people getting naked, man or women, it will actually get to the point where you will actually become desensitized to it, which is possibly the point.

I can say with total honesty that this is the best nude pro wrestling anime I've ever seen! The dub is absolutely fantastic and it helps a ton.

How the show tosses away reality whenever it pleases, like, "whatever, fuck it" and continues like everything is completely normal reminds me of FLCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom