• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I can say with total honesty that this is the best nude pro wrestling anime I've ever seen! The dub is absolutely fantastic and it helps a ton.

How the show tosses away reality whenever it pleases, like, "whatever, fuck it" and continues like everything is completely normal reminds me of FLCL.

Yep, I mentioned FLCL last week. I definitely get those vibes

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Are we any different from up-to-date anime watchers?
Currently suffering another filler arc to keep the ending from happening sooner

Current filler arc isnt too bad actually, keep in mind I havent seen the latest episode, but what is getting me a lil salty is they're using some budge on the fight scenes, naruto coming out of filler has 3 REALLY HUGE important stuff and fight scenes going down and if they cheap out on them im gonna be angry.

Seda

Basically, in the manga, this would be the training before the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.

The anime starts that training and then shoves the filler arc in the middle of it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So wait, if this is canon... then why do people call this a filler arc?

Basically, in the manga, this would be the training before the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.

The anime starts that training and then shoves the filler arc in the middle of it.

Ooooooh....

Moaradin

Current filler arc isnt too bad actually, keep in mind I havent seen the latest episode, but what is getting me a lil salty is they're using some budge on the fight scenes, naruto coming out of filler has 3 REALLY HUGE important stuff and fight scenes going down and if they cheap out on them im gonna be angry.

The current filler arc has been cheap as hell so I doubt it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
By the way, the DBZ bumper had it wrong, there is a such a thing as too much training as Shippuden is teaching us right now.

Amikami

Banned
Did they not teach this shit in ninja school. Did Jiraiya not at least go over this with him. You would think a typical school activity would be to determine what nature you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom