• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
diid they just retcon kekkei gen kai

I don't think so, it's more like you guys don't have all the information yet. The eye moves are a bit unique as to how they're passed around.

They said Kekkei Gen Kai was a bloodline trait in Naruto, now they're saying it's the combining of two elements to make a new element. They also just established that you can learn to use more then one element via training... so yes it's a retcon

Not really, yes you can use two types but it's also established that combining them in a way that would grant you a new type is limited to a specific bloodline.

I guess this would be impressive if you were high.

But AS isn't for stoners

Y8reiVX.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
That was actually fairly pleasant. Kinda wish the second part with the drums going wasn't as long, but my brain is still intact, so I'm alright with it.

I don't think so, it's more like you guys don't have all the information yet. The eye moves are a bit unique as to how they're passed around.

Bloodline trait = something you can't be taught like the Sharigan or the Byakugan or (in part 1) special elements like ice or wood styles

Learning to use multiple elements = Something you can be taught to use according to what we just learned

Both of these things were called Kekkai Gen Kai

These two things don't go together

Edit: Did they say only certain blood lines can combine elements? Yamato made it sound like because he could use water and earth he could do wood, and then Kakashi said most Jonin can learn to use 2 or more elements

Jarate

Banned
Animation was stellar but ultimately didn't really have any type of focus too it.

Music was really cool, really progressed in really cool ways. Drums were really awesome in it

Crocodile

They said Kekkei Gen Kai was a bloodline trait in Naruto, now they're saying it's the combining of two elements to make a new element. They also just established that you can learn to use more then one element via training... so yes it's a retcon

I thought they were saying that was the derivation of those Bloodline Limits but they still can't be used by those outside that genetic line. Like the way Haku's Bloodline Limit worked involved the mixing of chakra natures but nobody outside his clan can do it like he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom