• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The pacing speeds up here and stays pretty consistent from now on, if I remember it right. They finally just figured that adding in filler arcs every so often would be better than the utterly shit pacing they had been feeding us.

Indeed. I forgot how slow shippuden was at the beginning and how they teased the fuck out of showing sasuke and wasting time.

Movies that will bomb hard: Chappie

It's frustrating, I want more r rated sci-fi action movies... and then they make things like Chappie which don't look interesting. When I don't go to see them it just makes hollywood go "see R rated sci-fi action films don't make money"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yea but they are all doing the same thing. The idea of the clone having seperate knowledge that is reintegrated is ok. It's been explored before like Madrox. I just always had a problem with them all doing the exact same thing filled the experience bar to level up faster.being dumb.

It's not like he's pumping iron or anything, it's more like studying for a test. If he tried to muscle up it wouldn't work, he doesn't retain anything physical from this, only the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom