• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has no one previously thought of this teaching method? Why is this not standard in their little ninja school? Even if you could maintain the clones long you'd still be able to vastly improve your abilities.

Naruto has got to be just the dumbest person. Ever. He's somehow become more stupid over time. Before this started I assumed it would be "unique" training by doing it in an alternate dimension, freezing time or other eye trick.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh that's just sad... really shows how Kishi dropped the ball on the writing.

Done correctly, training arcs are more than just a way to power-up. They can be used to start the ball rolling on some real character development, Ippo's a master at this.

Crocodile

Shikamaru and Kakashi are probably my favorite characters, but I don't think they'd make good main characters.

Rock Lee would though. With a serious attempt they might have to tone down his antic though, otherwise he got his spin off at least.

Kakashi would make a great main character if this was a series that was actually about Ninjas that acted like Ninjas should act and not "herp derp power of friendship" and Sassuke worship all the time.

MikeMyers

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

Let's start.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Thank god Naruto wasn't as painful as it was over the past few weeks.

The pacing speeds up here and stays pretty consistent from now on, if I remember it right. They finally just figured that adding in filler arcs every so often would be better than the utterly shit pacing they had been feeding us.

Ponn

Banned
Eh, he still had to put in the work.

Yea but they are all doing the same thing. The idea of the clone having seperate knowledge that is reintegrated is ok. It's been explored before like Madrox. I just always had a problem with them all doing the exact same thing filled the experience bar to level up faster.being dumb.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I.....think I want to watch Chappie? But damn, that name just sounds rather silly/something for a kids film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom