• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They've finally realized Kamina's dream of piercing the heavens, now it's time to surpass it!

GO! SUPER GALAXY DAI-GURREN!

LOLDSFAN

3NHvi37.gif

From here until the end of the series, it's just nonstop escalating insanity. The stuff to come is what cemented Gurren Lagann as my favorite anime of all time.

Today I learned-- Flags wave in the wind that doesn't exist in space. Our guys got shafted spending all that time flattening a flag on the surface of the moon. Just needed to run around with it!

I'll admit while I got annoyed with Rossiu in the second part of the story, his arc does make sense based upon where he came from and how he handled various situations.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Meh, I would've remembered better via BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOOOM MUSHROOOOM

J@hranimo

Banned
Well ToonamiGAF, I'm officially ToonamiGAF as well. Gotta continue riding the Gurren Lagann hype train all over again! Also KLK re-watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom