• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

j7xAjzu.jpg

TTGL Eye Catch 47 - Download full Resolution

U1pndcW.jpg

TTGL Eye Catch 48 - Download full Resolution

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What's the point of having creamer cold if it's going to be put in a HOT cup of coffee? Yes, keeps it fresh/last longer, but still.

Crocodile

Oh God I just remembered how this episode ends. HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there any logical reason as to why Simon has aged 4-5 years since the last episode? Just want to make sure I'm not missing some huge thing.

You do know what show you're watching right?

Also SPIRAL POWER

Also probably intentional art direction choices since we are in showdown time

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Is there any logical reason as to why Simon has aged 4-5 years since the last episode? Just want to make sure I'm not missing some huge thing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Everyone looks older this episode. Except Yoko who just has even bigger boobs than normal.

Different director drew him different probably
His outfit makes him look more mature
Makes him look like a lost ally, more specifically.
He didn't? There was a 7 year timeskip in the second half. He just got a new outfit last episode.
He looks way older than that even, I mean. Though I guess I can understand why. The idea of having an 18-year-old who still looked like an 18-year-old do this massive thing is a bit silly. Only the maiden in despair is allowed to look like a minor. Basic anime rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom