• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akainu

kIrC2B9.gif

Crocodile

With this faster pacing Nappa truly comes off like a monster just stomping the shit out of everyone

Yeah I was about to say this. When the roft-stompagge only takes 3 episodes instead of 15 it really does well to accentuate the power gap between the Sayian and the Z Fighters

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh right, another thing that was explained in Dragon Ball.
You can only be revived by the Dragon Balls once. Chaotzu died prior to Raditz, killed by Demon King Piccolo.
This rule is also kind of thrown away too

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
On a more serious note, pointless deaths like that was one of the things that made me hate this show back in the day.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
How messed up is that, explodes your own body to try to kill someone, the dude is still alive and kicking very very well.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You can only be revived by the Dragon Balls once. Chaotzu died prior to Raditz, killed by Demon King Piccolo.
This rule is also kind of thrown away too

Actually, wasn't he killed by Tambourine?

Mik317

KILL LA KILL SPOILERS AND SHIT (nothing overly important tho)

Ryuko is going to be a much worse character without her gdlk japanese voice lol. English Voice is good too but still.

To be fair
This at least is explained away in a smart way. Pretend Dragon Balls are weaker then the real full powerful ones does fit the story fairly well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom