• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction to Gohan right now.

ujcD4Bb.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Whoa, Mr. Popo is clearly on something
TFS wasn't far off on his love of pot

Akainu

So I have comcast. I just noticed dbz and klk have light blue on their times compared to the other shows which apparently means they and gurren are more kids shows than naruto. Wha?

Moaradin

yes.
we know she loses the first battle, comes back (he even says "you've come back), and then we see her beat the shit out of him.

not gonna argue this with you, it's not even a big deal but you're not gonna change my opinion.

I don't think anyone who hasn't seen the show would get much out of it without context like you or I.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Gohan is also like 5 or 6 at this point and literally just watched 3 people die right in front of him and is being asked to attack/kill someone

the boy used to chop tails off of dinosaurs with a sword on a regular basis

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Seriously if the tribeam couldn't damage nappa no way an attack from gohan at this point could have.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Another thing that got old really quickly were these mega power beams that didn't a lot of landscape damage but got no sold like nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom