• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, I forgot she had that giant-ass sword.

Also, "worm eater" for something that negates blood? Why not "Blood Eater?"

ckohler

It's kinda stupid that he wouldn't automatically realize she was a threat the moment she appeared. I mean, why would there be a 2nd grade girl walking around a prison full of super-humans?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's kinda stupid that he wouldn't automatically realize she was a threat the moment she appeared. I mean, why would there be a 2nd grade girl walking around a prison full of super-humans?
Maybe it was "Bring Your Child to Work" day!

Line_HTX

Definitely my most inactive month on this thread. I won't let that happen again.

I'll post my KLK impressions after I watch the recording like last week.

Ganta is 14, not out of the realm of possibity to think that she is innocent.

Crocodile

-If this was a battle he had any hope of winning, he wouldn't just be spamming his Branch of Sin and instead try sometime clever or off the wall to win.

-I feel if this was Jojo, people would be freaking out "a little girl in the middle of a death prison - she must be a Stand user!"

Sometimes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom