• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

Man, I'm glad I no longer give a shit to get angry over the fact that no final confrontation happened in this story arc. What a waste of a year.

Spoiler for the new Naruto movie:
personally i think Naruto obsessing over Hinata feels more genuine then him obsessing over sauce.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So like, is the actual episode of Final Act just short enough that they can air the full OP of this? This seems like the only show that gets its OP uncut.

ckohler

In that recent interview, DeMarco said they've been pleasantly surprised by Final Act's ratings draw. It's performing better than expected.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
One Piece bombed so hard during filler/recaps that it got pushed to the back of the block. I wonder if Naruto will do the same.

I think the numbers will drop, but not that much. Naruto has the advantage of a history with viewers that One Piece doesn't. That said One Piece's numbers should jump as the fights start kicking into a higher gear. If these fights don't get people watching then nothing will.

Inuyasha has really been growing on me

It's very much a popcorn show, but it's still well enough put together that you almost can't help but be drawn in by everything going on. There's a reason it's survived on AS despite all other anime floundering for so many years.

I think the numbers will drop, but not that much. Naruto has the advantage of a history with viewers that One Piece doesn't. That said One Piece's numbers should jump as the fights start kicking into a higher gear. If these fights don't get people watching then nothing will.

True, I keep forgetting that Naruto was pretty huge here during its height. One Piece has always been an afterthought in America.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They really should have gotten a new voice for Rin.
Same voice is cool and all, but she's clearly too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom