• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb15| Giraffes are awesome, I love giraffes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
No joke, I fucking welcome filler at this point. Maybe at least in a short filler arc something will happen.

You know, a story with a beginning, middle, and end? Where things happen and people actually fight in this ninja action series?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
No joke, I fucking welcome filler at this point. Maybe at least in a short filler arc something will happen.

You know, a story with a beginning, middle, and end? Where things happen and people actually fight in this ninja action series?
Short...yeah...

tumblr_m3xuz7rajm1rw2jaio1_500.gif

Be careful what you wish for

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, having three threats from all sides and from within should be worth of some emotional tension but not on this show.

Crocodile

I don't even understand how they can like it past the timeskip.
Granted, there's some highs, but they're not enough to make up for the immense lows.

Sunk Cost Fallacy

"I've already been with this series for the past X years, I might as well see how it all ends"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Don't you know what comrade means?" It means nakama! Wait, shit I did that wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom