• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is actually one of my favorite scenes in DBZ, and I remember it so vividly, hwo gohan, desptie not being able to compete, still jumps in to train.

Korigama

I was so absorbed in Fire Emblem Fates I completely forgot that Toonami was on right now. What did I miss?
Nobody listening to Bulma's plan to use the Dragon Balls to go find and kill Gero before he can make the Androids in the first place because they wanna fight them instead, along with Yamcha taking more Ls.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?"

"No, but you're upside down. Now you're not"

Gotta love how gohan looks the same at 10 as he did at 7.

And now we reach The Final Edge.

It's been a pleasure, ladies and gentlemen.

twUTuWx.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I recall there's a filler scene in OG DBZ where Yamcha tries the same gravity training. He nearly dies.

I was so absorbed in Fire Emblem Fates I completely forgot that Toonami was on right now. What did I miss?

I only played the first real chapter in this game (think it's chapter 3 or something) and it's already a lot of fun. Excited to get deep into it.

As for DBZ, training montage with Goku/Gohan/Piccolo and the other jobbers. And Vegeta is sad.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Bumla's attraction to Vegeta is still baseless and stupid. Unless she's got a thing for assholes with power-level envy.

Yes, she does, its canon, notice everytime she hits on somebody, starting with yamcha who lets remember was a bad guy when they met.
Literally every guy she hit on was a bad guy

The final Akame Ga Kill episode.

Kill the edge.

Kill this show.

I want to watch it burn.

Seriously, I'm going to cheer the second it fucking ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom