• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAT FIGHT!!!

nAfoAnj.gif

Girl who barely killed her sister and had a number of close calls during the series versus invincible badass they've spent the entire series protecting and making more powerful with each appearance?

Yeah sounds like a fair fight. Seriously?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So we just abandoned everything about Esdeath's bullshit involving Tatsumi throughout the entire rest of the series, huh?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You would think Esdeth would just yank on that necktie of hers, seriously why does she wear that, that is not good combat gear!

Raxus

Brutal honesty time.

Apart from the bullshit at a particular time I actually kind of like the Esdeath Akame fight.

It's not even that he's "lame" or whatever. I liked his character but he goes on to lose every important battle he has in the series, loses his girlfriend, then openly admits later in this arc that he'll never catch up and basically takes himself out of the action and submits to being a background character.

Like, that's depressing. Why the hell would you write a character that way?
It may have been just a joke, but I agree with you. It's rather depressing to see a character go from an important roll that actually helps the other main characters, then completely become unimportant and lose at every turn.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

yeah, I figured

there are no personal stakes in this fight

also this would have been better if they had actually treated Akame like the main character instead of just one of the harem

I feel like she got less screen time than the sniper girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom