• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must have been awkward as hell to watch when it first aired.

"We rendered your last big arc meaningless plus instantaneously killed the one we were starting to build."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's a chart showing where Yamamoto's music was used. Except for the Nicktoons airing.

yamamoto_chart_large.png

Jarate

Banned

"We rendered your last big arc meaningless plus instantaneously killed the one we were starting to build."

This was hype as shit when it first happened and sets up how horribly strong the androids are

bigkrev

My thoughts are that Toriyama decided after publishing the first apparenance chapter that he just didn't want to bother drawing Freezas cobbled together look anymore and just jobbed him

Nah, the reaction was more excitement. There's a reason why Trunks remains so popular
despite being useless

Seda

Gee, Vegeta, I do wonder who he could be related to considering Goku and you are the only Saiyans.

Android Arc spoilers!

So when Goku Piccolo tells the gang about the Androids and the future, he specifically avoids talking about Trunks. Still, you'd think Vegeta, knowing that 'the super saiyin kid' is from the future, he'd be able to put two and two together at that point.

pirata

This still would've made a bigger impact if they waited a while instead of an episode or two RIGHT AFTER they defeated Frieza.

Yeah, probably one of the few instances where the filler actually makes sense with the show's pacing. The Garlic Jr. saga wasn't the best thing in the world, but it did make the Trunks saga hit much harder.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Good news, there are only 3 more episodes of Akame GA Kill left. Bad news, there are 3 episodes of Akame Ga Kill left.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Android Arc spoilers!

So when Goku Piccolo tells the gang about the Androids and the future, he specifically avoids talking about Trunks. Still, you'd think Vegeta, knowing that 'the super saiyin kid' is from the future, he'd be able to put two and two together at that point.
He dumb.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
so what was the deal with this?

Yamamoto was caught plagiarizing a lot of his music. Toei replaced it on future DVDs and Blu-Rays, and then replaced it on second printings of them. Funimation's DVDs/Blu-Rays only had the music on 52 episodes.

It's sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom