• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yeah, probably one of the few instances where the filler actually makes sense with the show's pacing. The Garlic Jr. saga wasn't the best thing in the world, but it did make the Trunks saga hit much harder.
This episode airs ten months after Namek exploded on TOONAMI back in the day.

Raxus

Android Arc spoilers!

So when Goku Piccolo tells the gang about the Androids and the future, he specifically avoids talking about Trunks. Still, you'd think Vegeta, knowing that 'the super saiyin kid' is from the future, he'd be able to put two and two together at that point.

To be fair
It makes sense for Vegeta to have his head so far up his ass he wouldn't notice at this point in the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So having read the latest chapter of the AgK manga.
Does Esdeath have TWO trump cards? Along with stopping time she's also able to make ice soldiers. This is so stupid...

Raxus

The cast is looking a little slim these days.

At this point this is basically all that is left in the manga as well. Aside from Mine
Who is alive but in a coma
and Lubbock, most people died in the same way in the manga.

Mik317

no you don't get to be sad when you have been killing of characters the entire show....

you made death a normal thing.

NO BAD SHOW... BAD GO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID

Crocodile

ISN'T SO SAD HOW THESE CHARACTERS WE DON'T CARE ABOUT DIED!!!!!!

Gee, Vegeta, I do wonder who he could be related to considering Goku and you are the only Saiyans.

To be fair, "he must be my son from the future" isn't really a reasonable conclusion at this point in time. Like I think he'd know if he had sex 15+ years ago and could have father a teenage kid.

This must have been awkward as hell to watch when it first aired.

"We rendered your last big arc meaningless plus instantaneously killed the one we were starting to build."

I mean the Worf effect applies to villains AND heroes

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I will laugh so hard if the end of this anime is all of Nightraid dies except for Akame or Tatsumi.

So the only ones left aside from Tatsumi are

The Lion Cosplay girl.

Not Integra.

And whoever the fuck the last one is.

Oh wait, she's the one the show's named after for some fucking reason.

Regiruler

ISN'T SO SAD HOW THESE CHARACTERS WE DON'T CARE ABOUT DIED!!!!!!

To be fair, "he must be my son from the future" isn't really a reasonable conclusion at this point in time. Like I think he'd know if he had sex 15+ years ago and could have father a teenage ki
d.

I mean the Worf effect applies to villains AND heroes
jesus people can you at least not post IMMEDIATE dbz spoilers?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Android Arc spoilers!

So when Goku Piccolo tells the gang about the Androids and the future, he specifically avoids talking about Trunks. Still, you'd think Vegeta, knowing that 'the super saiyin kid' is from the future, he'd be able to put two and two together at that point.
I can imagine vegeta thinks goku and Bulma has a better chance of having a baby together than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom