• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone linked the dub preview for 3.33 awhile ago in here and after watching it I was like...is this even NGE anymore? Everything is different!

Incursio is dope because it is bro's armor, and bro is dope.

Meanwhile no one cares about Mako Tsunami's supposedly superior armor because he is a jabroni.

Now I can't stop imaging Wave as Mako Tsunami now, Thanks Man God.

tumblr_meqlhfE10k1rxfqqzo1_400.gif

filler has kinda pushed me away from wanting to watch the block live honestly

though making fun of the filler while watching it is probably more enjoyable now that i think about it

Me too, I already watched the Gurren arc once in Japanese and didn't care for it, don't care for it in English. and I'll probably stop all together once we hit filler hell part 2: the second coming aka what japan is currently in.

I don't remember much about Yi-Gi-Oh, but I remember that character, Mako Tsunami.

He felt he would honor his father, a fisherman, by dueling with cards based around the sea and fishing.

One would think he could just become a fisherman, but NAH MAN GOTTA DUEL!

Mizerman

I don't remember much about Yi-Gi-Oh, but I remember that character, Mako Tsunami.

He felt he would honor his father, a fisherman, by dueling with cards based around the sea and fishing.

One would think he could just become a fisherman, but NAH MAN GOTTA DUEL!

Heh.

This is the same show where the fate of the world was decided based on dueling and other serious business.

I didn't know for the longest time that Waking The Dragons was a full blown filler arc.

The entirety of the Yugioh anime is a filler arc, the events in the manga are soo much different. wish the series it would get a botherhood reboot and follow the manga more closely but THEM TRADING CARDZ and Konami won't allow it. do we really need to know whats going on 500 years after Yugi's time and how ridiculous the future is?!

bigkrev

I didn't know for the longest time that Waking The Dragons was a full blown filler arc.

Most of the Yugioh anime is Filler. After Battle City, there is an arc thats a flashback to the Phraroh, and then you have the Yami vs Yugi duel and the series ends.

All the virtual world shit (both of them!), Waking the dragons, Grand Championship is filler

Regiruler

The entirety of the Yugioh anime is a filler arc, the events in the manga are soo much different. wish the series it would get a botherhood reboot and follow the manga more closely but THEM TRADING CARDZ and Konami won't allow it. do we really need to know whats going on 500 years after Yugi's time and how ridiculous the future is?!
You may actually like the new movie then as it follows the manga moreso than the anime. Allegedly.

Raxus

Hard to believe the new Venture Bros. Season is upon us.

Last season ended July 21, 2013 (excluding the 2015 special which was just the finale of Season 5 :-/)

I only watched the next One Piece arc a bit over a month ago but I'm having trouble remembering a lot of it. I remember that someone said trump card in one of the episodes though.

Medabots has been dead as fuck for years and the games keep tanking so they might as well.

Conversely, this is the most interested I've ever been in Medabots. Which is like a 2/10 on my interest scale.

I'm guessing it will be a "good" port in the same way Dark Souls was a nearly perfect port of the 360 game to the PC. (ie, a "bad" PC game)

Eh, I'll still take it.

I mean, Warner Bros has lowered the bar so much for releasing things on PC, a "good" port is probably a relief to most people.

Puruzi

Banned
I honestly don't se how it could be a bad port

It's a VN with some gameplay.

Will double dip regardless, gotta support Danganronpa

Raxus

Mostly translation and VA make for a good port, I imagine.

I always wanted to play the games but I really don't want to own a Vita.

Netflix still has Psycho-Pass? Aren't they losing it soon?

Maybe that could replace Akame Ga Kill. That would mean suffering through the terrible second season, but on the other hand....CAUUUUUSSSSSSEE I FEEEEEEEEEELLL!

Jarate

Banned
As a proud Vita owner, it'll become a great device once some type of Homebrew system is set up
That d-pad and buttons will be perfect for SNES emulation

Cornbread78

Well I just had to drop $100 for a fucking 64 GB memory card because of all the digital only Vita games. I love the system so much, but Sony's memory card situation is fucking absurd.

Truth. I love my Vita and it's perfect for niche jrpgs and has a great screen for Crunchyroll.

Jarate

Banned
I cant watch shows on a small screen like, can barely do a tablet too

I have a somewhat nice setup right now for general TV watching though. My mom just gave me her nice and perfectly working sound bar because it would randomly get super loud during commercials.

Trigun intro is a lot better when you can hear the small subtleties in the song though, liked it somewhat but it grew on me heavily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom