• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"17"

WUT?!?! HE LOOKS WAY YOUNGER

What is it with pre-2000 anime having characters being older than they look while nowadays, characters are younger than they look.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This would be way funnier if he and Bulma had the same hair color like they're supposed to

You'd think they would someday go back and make Bulma's hair purple like Toriyama intended... maybe someone could do a full-blown remake or something. I don't know.

pirata

I wonder if B-dubs passed out from all the alcohol he consumed from the GOP debate.

I have to admit that I'm already quite tipsy from the debate (especially since I drank whenever they mentioned Reagan or China). I don't think I could have made it through without alcohol.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So why would Bulma/ Dr Briefs tell Trunks where Goku's ship landed, instead of where Goku teleported to fight Frieza?

I miss two weeks and were finally on Future Trunks. He looks so awesome animated and his voice is just how I would imagine it.

Now I just need animated Goten and Trunks moments and Ill be pleased with this anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom