• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Goku's back on Earth just in time for an exposition dump from Trunks, the revolution is on as Night Raid faces the emperor's giant mecha bullshit, Shinichi and Migi have to deal with Miki while our private detective friend is targeted by the parasites, Fuu gets mixed up with a pickpocket, Yukimaru's Three-Tailed Beast is on the loose (who even knew that's what this arc was about?), the Straw Hats get their rematches against the Accino Family and the dread pirate Puzzle joins the fray, and finally sexy sensei reveals the true history of the Life Fibers.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 56 - I Will Defeat Frieza! Another Super Saiyan!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 57 - Welcome Back, Goku! Confessions of the Mysterious Youth, Trunks!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 23 - Kill the Emperor
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 16 - Happy Family
1:30 - Samurai Champloo - 7 - A Risky Racket
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 99 - The Rampaging Tailed Beast
2:30 - One Piece - 333 - The Return of the Phoenix! The Dream of the Pirate Flag Sworn to a Friend!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 16 - The Girl Can't Help It

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know what would be an amazing video game-> anime adaptation?

Xenoblade.

A good chunk of Nintendo's IPs would make awesome anime.
Super Mario Bros, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing (slice of life), Fire Emblem, Star Fox, Wonderful 101, Splatoon

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Why does so much of Seth MacFarlane's humor come down to being mean-spirited??

I mean, there's Soiuth Park shock humor, and then there's Family Guy/Cleveland Show/American Dad "Look, I'm a FUCKING ASSHOLE"

The debates are kind of like poorly paced shonen fighting.

Everyone keeps talking and powering up, but they never physically attack each other.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I meant B-Dubs. I may have had one too many.

I don't blame you. All the GOP stuff is just stupefying and insulting.

Animal Crossing actually had an anime film.

Even more amazing is that http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_(anime) (though only 2 episodes) waaaay back in 1996, which ADV dubbed in 1997.....they called Marth "Mars".

I'm surprised that never got dubbed.

I do know that Mars was an early fan translation of Marth long before Melee came out.

bigkrev

Oh, like many people here, I saw Deadpool. I liked it, but didn't "love" it like everyone else in the theater, I guess

Liked it enough to drop $20 on the Deadpool game on Steam though, which I beat today. Perfectly serviceable licensed game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll see Deadpool eventually (need to figure out when to take my dad who also wants to see it), but not this weekend considering how busy it'll be (cleaning up after the premiere was meessyyyy).

I should pick up the PS4 version of the game once it hits $20 or so since I missed out on the PS360 version.

Oh, like many people here, I saw Deadpool. I liked it, but didn't "love" it like everyone else in the theater, I guess

Liked it enough to drop $20 on the Deadpool game on Steam though, which I beat today. Perfectly serviceable licensed game.

Im seeing it tomorrow but I think I wont like it.

I did see the Finest Hours, currently best movie of this year. I love coastal massachusettes accents.

Korigama

Man, that Dimension W opening...can that start now while Akame ga Kill uses Naruto filler's slot for its last two episodes? No? Okay...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My military advisor keeps saying I could make the Aztec my bitch at any time but not only do I not believe it but I'm trying(and failing) to make then my friend

BBboy20

I'll see Deadpool eventually (need to figure out when to take my dad who also wants to see it), but not this weekend considering how busy it'll be (cleaning up after the premiere was meessyyyy).

I should pick up the PS4 version of the game once it hits $20 or so since I missed out on the PS360 version.
Guess who ever stayed around didn't listen to him.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69i5GstwIo0bfgQ

You can tell where this is going, no?

Hmm, I wasn't going to get a tax analysis, but knowing that there's a CGI knight with a weird voice out there who can help me, I'm reconsidering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom