• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.
rwP1lZP.png

-dead-

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The main character died in penultimate episode by being crushed by a defeated robot? In order to save like 10 gawking idiots? After going super saiyan a minute prior?

Well okay

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Been waiting for ages for that to happen, Tastumi is indeed dead and this series killed him, let the celebration from the rooftops commence.

Korigama

Oh holy shit they actually killed Tatsumi. They killed their motherfucking protagonist. That can't have happened, right? If so, that's pretty ballsy.
In the anime, yes. In the manga,
no, he's quite alive, and this dumbass mecha battle never happened
The main character died in penultimate episode by being crushed by a defeated robot? In order to save like 10 gawking idiots? After going super saiyan a minute prior?

Well okay
It's an even dumber end to him than I imagined. I already knew that he would die, just not how.

Raxus

Oh man, this episode was really the creme de la crap for me.

Really sad thing is the giant robot seems to be in the manga as well but we'll have to wait and see.

Moaradin

Filler Akame ga Kill is legit more enjoyable than canon Akame ga Kill. It's still stupid as fuck but at least it's not as boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom