• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Feb16| Dimension Dub-For-You

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

So, I take it Dimension W is going to replace this show?

Also, AGK is real stupid. I missed most of it, but I can gather that its the type of bullshit that doesn't make much more sense if you follow it from beginning to end.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So, I take it Dimension W is going to replace this show?

Also, AGK is real stupid. I missed most of it, but I can gather that its the type of bullshit that doesn't make much more sense if you follow it from beginning to end.

Yeah, in two weeks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
A reminder that Tatsumi had Esdeath straddling him, half naked. And he pushed her away. AND NOW HE'S DEAD

Raxus

To be honest, I expected worse given your hints :p

There is still some dumb left but nothing tops killing the protagonist after all the bullshit they do leading up to his death. The pointless power up, the montage of friends, the promise. It is really stupid.

Korigama

I feel like White Fox's killing of Tatsumi was done more out of hate than care for the story.
The sizable body count, even compared to the manga, would definitely suggest a certain level of contempt (no shortage of, "you know what, screw this, let's just end this already").

Crocodile

I remember this being a really good episode of Parasyte

There is still some dumb left but nothing tops killing the protagonist after all the bullshit they do leading up to his death. The pointless power up, the montage of friends, the promise. It is really stupid.

Yeah killing the MC is ballsy but it was done pretty poorly I feel here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom