• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you watch a OP episode and notice they do alot of slow shots of the water moving or people just standing around, that means they are just trying to get the most out of 1 or 2 chapters of OP in a single episode, and leads to my biggest complaint about the series, no, they arent bulky enough
This is why OP, Naruto, and Bleach should get the Kai treatment

daveo42

Banned
if you watch a OP episode and notice they do alot of slow shots of the water moving or people just standing around, that means they are just trying to get the most out of 1 or 2 chapters of OP in a single episode, and leads to my biggest complaint about the series, no, they arent bulky enough

The issue in this arc is the extended recaps every episode. We basically get a 5+ minute recap every episode and at least with the original release, longer opening and ending themes.

The issue in this arc is the extended recaps every episode. We basically get a 3 minute recap every episode and at least with the original release, longer opening and ending themes.

Honestly I think it's okay for weekly episodes, remind people what happened last time, in a marathon it does suck though

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The issue in this arc is the extended recaps every episode. We basically get a 3 minute recap every episode and at least with the original release, longer opening and ending themes.

That drove me crazy during this arc. I always looked at the time on the video player I was watching it on and seeing it get to the episode 5 mins later, I always skipped 5 mins in after that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG MORE FLASHBACKS.

....at least it was back a looooooong ways back when he was introduced to the series.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I love when two men's prides collide.
lLGKsTS.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, the episode is allowed to begin now.

Get used to seeing this flashback. They overdo it a bit in this episode, the only real flaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom